Cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's navigation habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in safety adjustments.
Without your express consent - the activation of cookies in your browser - we will not link at cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies do you use this web page?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the Session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal as they would be the language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service , the regional configuration from where it accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered service. For this, your navigation is analyzed on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use What do you do on our website? For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your navigation profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continued observation of their navigation habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Website can use third-party services that, on our own, will collect information for statistical purposes, from the use of the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
What if I do not want to have these cookies or do not do anything about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment by indicating your nonconformity, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for navigation by our website. In this case, we would not store any cookie.
If, even so, it decides to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from registering on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Configuring Internet Explorer cookies.
Configuration of Firefox cookies.
Configuring Google Chrome cookies.
Configuration of safari cookies.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they are fully adjusted to the version of your browser. It may also use another browser not contemplated in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can directly access from the options of your browser that is generally in the options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please, check the help of your browser for more information.)
So, what does the previous information mean?
If you accept our cookies, it allows us to improve the web to offer you optimal access and give you a more effective and personalized service. In addition, you can configure your browser to establish that only trusted websites or pages you are browsing at this time can manage cookies which allows you to select your preferences.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any update in this regard.
¿Where can i get more information?
If you need to get more information about the Cookies Directive, please consult the Official State Bulletin published on March 31, 2012 (for Spain) where electronic communications directives are transposed. You can also consult the Information Commissions Office (in English).
Additionally, you can access the guide on cookies published on the page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.